The System Mechanic application provides the tools you need to keep your PC running in peak condition. Fix problems, clean out clutter, boost performance, eliminate crashes, and much more.
To follow are a few examples of what you can do in this one versatile product:
- View any problems detected by System Mechanic and decide which ones you want to fix.
- Enable ActiveCare to perform the automated housekeeping tasks that you specify.
- Remove performance drains and adapt settings to boost PC and Web speed.
- Compact, repair, and backup the vital system registry.
- Fix hard drive errors that cause computer crashes and lock-ups.
- Defragment hard drives to improve performance and extend the life of drives.
- Block hidden malware from altering your system settings.
- Repair security vulnerabilities that leave your system open to attack.
- Erase temporary and other junk files to reduce clutter and increase drive capacity.
- Delete the cookies you don't need, but keep the ones you find beneficial.
- Customize the behavior of over 100 Windows features.
- Access advanced tools for system troubleshooting and detailed configurations.
System Mechanic provides a wealth of tools to keep PCs running in peak condition. This versatile and easy-to-use product allows you to:
· Run system analyses to stay informed about your PC's condition.
· View any system problems detected by System Mechanic and decide which ones you want to repair.
· Enable ActiveCare to perform the automated housekeeping tasks that you specify.
· Select the exact repair and optimization tools that suit your needs, and run them when you want and how you want. One-click Power Tools and guided wizards allow you to:
Eliminate performance drains and adapt settings to boost PC and Web speed.
Repair hard drive errors that cause computer crashes and lock-ups, and recover from disaster if your computer ever becomes severely damaged.
Erase temporary and other junk files to reduce clutter and increase drive capacity.
Eliminate dangerous spyware, block hidden malware from altering your system settings, and repair security vulnerabilities that leave your system open to attack.
Monitor, control, and fine-tune settings so that your PC is tailored to your specifications. Diagnostic tools provide detailed system reporting and allow for advanced troubleshooting.
One-click Power Tools quickly optimize your system by performing a complete set of key functions in a single step
Fix, accelerate, maintain, clean up, and secure your PC in one easy step with PC TotalCare
The only tool you'll need to keep your PC running fast, smooth, and error-free. PC TotalCare combines all of the System Mechanic power into a single one-button interface for the perfect blend of absolute power and effortless simplicity.
System Mechanic's automated Wizards allow anyone to safely and easily maintain their PC without any technical knowledge required.
Increase performance up to 300% using the PC Accelerator Wizard
Use the PC Accelerator Wizard to get that "new computer" feeling back. Increase Internet speeds up to 300%, accelerate Windows startup, maximize the overall performance of your programs, and more.
Solve stubborn problems using the PC Repair Wizard
Automatically diagnose and fix hundreds of problems with hard drives, system components, installed software, hardware, and more. Use the built-in emergency rescue CD to revive downed systems and drives.
Keep Windows spotless with the PC Cleanup Wizard
Junk and obsolete files are hazardous to your system's health. Use the PC Cleanup Wizard to find and remove debris that has been left behind by untidy programs, system freezes, and sudden restarts.
Protect your system with the PC Security Wizard
Find and remove sneaky malware, and automatically repair dangerous Windows security flaws that leave you open to attack from computer enemies such as spyware, adware, viruses, hackers, and identity thieves.
Here are some key features of "System Mechanic":
· Improved one-click Power Tools offer essential repairs and optimizations based on the computer's needs.
More downloads iolo Technologies:
· New "I want to" section displays intuitive categories and provides fast access to the exact tools you'd like to run.
· Enhanced Problem Task List shows the problems detected by System Mechanic and lets you decide which ones you want to fix.
· Revamped ActiveCare monitors the computer's performance, and then automatically runs any needed repairs on-the-spot.
· New Intellistatus feature provides real-time system information for performance tracking and troubleshooting.
· New System Mechanic interface is redesigned to allow for quicker access and more intuitive use.
· Improved SafetyNet feature makes it easier for users to revert system changes.
· New System Mechanic Odometer shows statistics of all the repairs and optimizations made by System Mechanic.